A collector’s item, with only 112 historic Merritts Chairs available from the Merritts Chairlift that was built over the 1967/68 summer - own your piece of Thredbo history!
Bidding starts at $1,500.
- Height 2.2m
- Width 1.1m
- Chair Depth 0.6m
- Weight approx. 50kg
- It is entirely the responsibility of the winning bidder to organise pick up of the chair.
- Pick up only on 22, 23 or 24 November 2019, 9am – 4pm
- Base of Merritts Chairlift, Valley Terminal, Thredbo
- Any chairs not picked up during these dates will be offered for re-sale
- An email and/or SMS reminder will be sent to winning bidders one week prior to pick up dates.
Payment & FAQs
- Payment is due within 24 hours of placing your winning bid.
- The winning bidder will be emailed instructions to pay via PayPal.
- PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account balance, a bank account, PayPal Credit, debit or credit cards, and rewards balance
- Full FAQs
Merritts Chairlift Specs
- Fixed double seat chairlift
- Length 1350m, vertical rise = 297m
- Speed 2.5 m/s, limited to 1.5m/s for foot traffic (code requirement)
- Transit time (foot traffic) 15 min
- Capacity 500 passengers/hr
- History of the Merritts Chairlift
Starting Bid: A$1,500.00
This auction is now closed.
- Mi*16*ee bid A$2,500.00 on September 29, 2019 4:55 pm
- Mi*03*ic bid A$2,265.00 on September 29, 2019 12:54 pm
- Mi*03*ic bid A$2,260.00 on September 29, 2019 12:54 pm
- SC*04*eh bid A$2,250.00 on September 27, 2019 6:59 pm
- Hi*16*ub bid A$2,000.00 on September 25, 2019 3:28 pm
- Ma*11*on bid A$1,605.00 on September 25, 2019 12:48 pm
- Hi*16*ub bid A$1,600.00 on September 25, 2019 8:00 am
- Mi*03*ic bid A$1,505.00 on September 24, 2019 9:05 pm
- Hi*17*b bid A$1,500.00 on September 24, 2019 12:52 pm
Enter your email below to get notifications of new bids placed on the above item.